Radiocures: because radio just plain sucks

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Kind of Blue

Everything is Fine-1000 seconds

Everything is fine is a band that I know nothing about except that I like the name and one of their songs. I don't even know where I got this song, probably from another mp3 blog. The song moves very slowly, never speeds up, you're just kind of along for the ride. Whenever I listen to this song I always imagine sheets of blue color drifting around inside my head. The singer sounds detatched, sad, and a little hopeful while various keyboards and a trebley guitar drift around the song. I like it for when I'm feeling languid, which is pretty often now seeing as how its finals week, there's nothing to do and doing nothing can make you tired. You know, it'd be cool if this song were actuall a 1000 seconds long. No wait...that would suck. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home